Our musical repertoire is very broad and ranges from well known hymns and ballads to medleys from major shows and chart hits - catering for all tastes!
Examples include the following:
- Razzle Dazzle (Chicago)
- America (West Side Story)
- Andrew Lloyd Webber medley
- Miss Saigon medley
- Perfect Day
- Tears in Heaven (by Eric Clapton)
- Over the Rainbow
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Hallelujah (Shrek)
- Streets of London
- Let it Go (Frozen)
- One Voice
- Tell me it's not true (Blood Brothers)
- You raise me up
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- If I loved you
- Chorus of the Hebrew slaves
If you'd like to arrange a concert please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- We can assemble a specific concert programe to your needs...
- Our repertoire is quite extensive from light classical through show-tunes to movie songs...
- The singing time can be adjusted from 45minutes up to a full 2-hour programme...
Please get in touch. What do YOU want to hear?
We have performed concerts to order on various themes:
- Saints day theme - St George's day, etc
- Seasonal themes (Christmas, 4th July etc)
- Special themes; e.g. "Last night of the Prom's"
What sort of concert programme would your organisation like to hear?
Please contact us via our secretary: James Crofts
Text: 07528-878342 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We work all year round to learn new songs... including currently...
"Can you feel the love tonight" - by Elton John & Tim Rice - From The Lion King
"Fields of Gold" - by Gordon Sumner (Sting)
"Sing unto the Lord" - by James Ward & Heather Sorenson
... come along and sing something new with us.