Our musical repertoire is very broad and ranges from well known hymns and ballads to medleys from major shows and chart hits - catering for all tastes!
Examples include the following:
- Razzle Dazzle (from Chicago)
- West Side Story selection
- Andrew Lloyd Webber medley
- Miss Saigon medley
- Perfect Day
- Tears in Heaven (by Eric Clapton)
We are continually working to learn new pieces... including "backing vocals" for our concert soloists.
If you'd like to arrange a concert please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We can assemble a specific concert programe to your needs.
We have performed concerts on:
- Saints day theme - St George's day, etc
- Seasonal themes (Christmas, 4th July etc)
- Special themes; e.g. "Last night of the Prom's"
What sort of concert programme would your organisation like to hear?
Please contact us via our secretary: James Crofts
Text: 07528-878342 Email: email@example.com
We've performed in a wide range of venues including churches, village halls, clubs, care homes and at our base Parkside Hall (Woburn St Ampthill).
- Over the Rainbow
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Hallelujah (by L.Cohen)
- Streets of London
- Sinatra selection
- One Voice
- Tell me it's not true (Blood Brothers)
- You raise me up
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- If I loved you
- Chorus of the Hebrew slaves