Our musical repertoire is very broad and ranges from well known hymns and ballads to medleys from major shows and chart hits - catering for all tastes!
Examples include the following:
- Mansions of the Lord
- Ticket to Ride
- Les Miserables
- Fields of Gold
- Ar Hyd Y Nos
- African Prayer
- Anthem (from the musical “Chess”)
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- You Raise Me Up
Back Catalogue - to be "polished" for performance
- West Side Story - selection
- My Lord What A Morning
- Streets of London
- Dancing Queen - Abba
- Last Night of the World (from Miss Saigon)
- What Would I Do Without My Music
If you'd like to arrange a concert please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- We can assemble a specific concert programe to your needs...
- Our repertoire is quite extensive from light classical through show-tunes to movie songs...
- The singing time can be adjusted from 45minutes up to a full 2-hour programme...
Please get in touch. What do YOU want to hear?
We have performed concerts to order on various themes:
- Saints day theme - St George's day, etc
- Seasonal themes (Christmas, 4th July etc)
- Special themes; e.g. "Last night of the Prom's"
What sort of concert programme would your organisation like to hear?
Please contact us via our secretary: Claire Jones
Text: 07547-126073 Email: email@example.com
We work all year round to learn songs which are new to the choir... including currently...
- Flying Free - by Don Besig
- Seasons of Love – from the musical “Rent”
- Gloria - from Vivaldi's "Gloria"
- Castleford Ladies Magic Circle – by Jake Thackery
- May Each Day – associated with Andy Williams
- Libera Me - from Faure’s Requiem
- Tell My Father - by Murphy & Wildhorn
... come along and sing something new with us.
As of October 2019 we are starting to brush up on songs for the concert run up to Christmas.
Lots of favourite seasonal songs and carols with some traditional and some different arrangements. Lots of fun in the rehearsals...
Come on down and enjoy singing them with us...