Our musical repertoire is very broad and ranges from well known hymns and ballads to medleys from major shows and chart hits - catering for all tastes!
Examples include the following:
- Mansions of the Lord
- Ticket to Ride
- Les Miserables
- Fields of Gold
- Ar Hyd Y Nos
- African Prayer
- Anthem (from the musical “Chess”)
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- You Raise Me Up
Back Catalogue - to be "polished" for performance
- West Side Story - selection
- My Lord What A Morning
- Streets of London
- Dancing Queen - Abba
- Last Night of the World (from Miss Saigon)
- What Would I Do Without My Music
If you'd like to arrange a concert please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- We can assemble a specific concert programe to your needs...
- Our repertoire is quite extensive from light classical through show-tunes to movie songs...
- The singing time can be adjusted from 45minutes up to a full 2-hour programme...
Please get in touch. What do YOU want to hear?
We have performed concerts to order on various themes:
- Saints day theme - St George's day, etc
- Seasonal themes (Christmas, 4th July etc)
- Special themes; e.g. "Last night of the Prom's"
What sort of concert programme would your organisation like to hear?
Please contact us via our secretary: Claire Jones
Text: 07547-126073 Email: email@example.com
We work all year round to learn songs which are new to the choir... including currently...
- Seasons of Love – from the musical “Rent”
- Gloria - from Vivaldi's "Gloria"
- Castleford Ladies Magic Circle – by Jake Thackery
- May Each Day – associated with Andy Williams
- Libera Me - from Faure’s Requiem
... come along and sing something new with us.